Unit 1: Creating a Presentation with PowerPoint
At the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Identify the features of PowerPoint
- Create a simple presentation
- Print and run a Presentation
- Lesson 1: Creating a Presentation
- Lesson 2: Enhancing the look of your Presentation
- Lesson 3: Printing and Running a Presentation
- Online tutorial for developing and
delivering an effective presentation.
- What can you do with PowerPoint?
- What is a slide?
- What is a presentation?
- What is a slide show?
- What are design templates?
- What are the different views of a presentation?
- What are slide transitions?
- What are slide animations?
- Why would you want to print a presentation?
Do you know the difference between presentation templates and design
templates? The following self-check will test your understanding of these and other
You must complete the following assignment associated with the lessons above to receive
credit for this unit:
- PowerPoint assignment #1
Copyright 1997 by the Curators of the University of